Recruiting services – Finance and Accounting
Are you looking to hire a full-time CFO or Controller?
We offer recruiting services for senior executive recruiting roles to help you get the right person for your business
Common Reasons For Using RockCFO Recruiting Services
- You may be pressed for time and need someone else to take this hire on.
- You may be uncertain whether you should hire a Controller or a CFO and how to easily identify the candidates relevant skill set.
- You want to talk with multiple qualified candidates to determine the best fit for your team.
- You are not sure what a competitive salary is for your hire but want them to be there a year from now and yet not pay well over the market price.
- You may be struggling to find the right person and the right experience for your company.
- You have just been given a 2 week notice and need to fill the role ASAP.
Benefits of Using RockCFO Executive Finance Search
Experience to understand your Finance needs Kerry Watson is the lead recruiter on the executive Finance searches and you will be working directly with him. He has built a strong team of CFOs at Rock CFO and has helped numerous companies improve their Finance and Accounting teams.
Retained Recruiting: We serve companies and hiring managers on a “retained recruiting” model. This means we are your sole recruiter on the hire. The intended result is the ability to provide high level customer service to you. We work to provide a pleasant customer experience that makes the hire less stressful for both parties.
Tap into hidden talent network: We can tap into our network and talk with potential candidates in our network a confidential and non-threatening manner. This tends to open more doors and bring more talent into the recruiting picture.
Competitive Rates: We work on a flat fee basis and the rates are very competitive.
45-day guarantee – If you candidate is no longer in the role after 45 days, we will work with you again to find the right person that is the right fit. No extra charge to take on this second search. This commitment helps us work hard to find the right person in the right role the first time
Typical Hiring Process
1 on 1 meeting with the hiring manager to understand the company and the needs of the organization.
Build a job description that describes the person that is the best fit.
Publish job to the public, including posting the position on job boards and other communication strategies
Contact the Rock CFO network and search out individuals and contact potential candidates directly.
Regular communication with the hiring manager on the candidates throughout the process.
Rank, compile, and review the available candidates.
Schedule online video chats with potential candidates to determine fit for both the candidate and the company.
Invite 2 or 3 candidates to interview in person with the hiring managers and peers.
Make an offer to the top candidate, agree on terms, and welcome the new person to the team.